CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekly Menu 12/7/2008-12/13/2008

Most of you know we are a very organized family and my husband and I both love to cook. A few people have recently asked me to start posting my menus weekly to help spark some ideas. I will try to do this each week and see how it goes... (BTW this is just our dinner menu)

Sunday: Sloppy Joe Pizza
Monday: Chicken Cordon Blue, Parmesan Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans Almondine
Tuesday: Chili
Wednesday: Chicken Quesadillas with refried beans and rice
Thursday: Chicken Sandwich and Baked Fries
Friday: Fat Burgers, Parmesan Angel Hair and Broccoli
Saturday: Family Christmas with my Step-mothers family

If you ever want the recipes for these items, let me know, I always share:)

Later,
l

0 comments: