CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And stockings are hung on the chimney...

So surgery went well and I have been bored to tears today! In an effort to boost my Christmas spirit I decided to take pictures of the Christmassy (Is that a word, I think I made it up) areas in my house to share with you! First here is the Christmas tree, we went with Red, Green and Gold this year.

Next are the stockings hung on the mantle.

And now the dining room table.

And a few other areas of the house. So enough about my Christmas decorations, you know what I am truly excited about? One of my guilty pleasures:
I have officially finished the "vampire" series by Stephanie Meyer and I have to say it was AWESOME! You all know me well enough to know that I have no interest in vampires and such but these books were all about a wonderful love story!

On to Cutler, he is spending some time with his G and PamPaw and Papa and Nana while I am recovering from surgery. Before he left, his dad and he decided to bake some holiday bread.
Aren't those the cutest pictures you have ever seen?
So that is it for now, I will post more on our adventures through the holiday season, keep checking you might just find a picture of yourself on here soon!

Later,
L

0 comments: